Thursday, January 22, 2009

expectations

just as a future promise, as soon as I get my laptop back, I'm going to be posting a ton of pictures here! and change the layout........because right now its more than a little morbid! (alot more!)

just as a checklist for myself

~2 Darth pictures (my naked cat)
~1 Porcia (my not-naked cat)
~4 Gabriel
~1 "Friend" (the one that got sick - its a really amazing picture!)
~1 ghetto tripod
~1 moon

so 10 in total - I guess I will do one set a day I guess. like both Dar' pictures on one day, and the 4 Gab's on the other....I JUST HAVE TO GET MY COMPUTER BACK! (Its probably hidden somewhere......just like last time....)

hmmm, maybe you should read about the last time this happened ^.^ http://jacobyn.blogspot.com/2008/10/ransom-letter.html

Hmm...i just read it again.....wow, its the same reason all over again! WHY DOES SCOUT EXIST! IT HAS NO PURPOSE!

No comments: