Sunday, October 5, 2008

Do I Dare? I guess so =P


AH! FREAK OUT!!!!!!! Someone shot this picture of me and then SENT IT TOO ME!!!!!!!!!

I actually thought the quality of it was so good that id keep it....so here it goes *Gulp* this is indeed me!

I figure no one cares because peoples pictures are posted all around....I use the picture Phoenix Nebula as my posting picture - so unless you have seen some of my old posts, there is no picture of me ANYWHERE on the internet....maybe on photobucket....

I love your Camera -edit-!!!! ITS SOOOOOOOO NICE!! -edit-

6 comments:

Brian said...

So that's what you look like!!! I've wondered ever since you first posted on my blog.

J.N. Future Author said...

hehe, i hope i dont scare you off!

Brian said...

No problem!

Q said...

Ha! You look like my cousin. That's really funny. Then again, there's some teenage actor who looks like my cousin, too, so maybe you just have one of those faces.

By the way, how do you pronounce your name? Is it like Jay-co-bee?

Nicole said...

Haha, yeah those cameras r amazing! I'm using one of them for tomorrow to take pictures of blue foam football :)
This is an awesome picture! Lol knowing who edited it, I have to say they had a really fun time changing the colors and stuff * rolls eyes * Black and white photos make everything so intense!

J.N. Future Author said...

its J-co-bee

j - the sound j makes
co - like friends and co.
bee - like a bee. or the letter b

its not jay-co-bee. or jack-o-by

its j-co-by