Monday, October 27, 2008

His Dark Materials

His Dark Materials. A trilogy of books written by Philip Pullman. More commonly known by the title of the first book "Golden Compass".

There are 3 books in the series 
-Golden Compass
-Subtle Knife
-Amber Spyglass

and 1 short story
-Lyra's Oxford

This is one of my number one favorite books I have ever read! I suggest it to everyone in the world! everyone should read it!

I love this picture, its a great depiction of Amber Spyglass. Its just all around beautiful.

(if its cut off, just click it to see it completed....man these school computers are whacked. they don't like blogs and tend to mess them up!)

4 comments:

Q said...

I like the story; I don't like that Pullman, in writing these books, is trying to indoctrinate kids with atheism. But as long as the kids either let that go over their heads or ignore it, I think they're great.

J.N. Future Author said...

I like the imagination, and the thought process involved with his story line.

Brian said...

Awesome. That series was really good.

Anonymous said...

I have never read these books, but my sisters and dad have read them. heard there good!