Thursday, October 2, 2008

Honor Elo! -HP7 Spoiler!!!


Ok, after posting the first one by her I went back through her gallery! It is truly amazing! PLEASE! EVERYBODY LOOK AT IT!!! as for these pictures, well they are self-explanatory! but these pictures are elo's! ELO'S! I have too much respect for her to not give her complete 100% credit! Trust me, in real life she is a very funny person with a nice sense of humor! and you should watch her when she draws! its amazing!

well, look at this comic drawn by her last year. click it to enlarge....i think

^.~

5 comments:

Brian said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!! That is really awesome! You said to look at her gallery? Where can I find it?

Anonymous said...

Ah yay! I finally figured out how to add this blog on 'watch'. Sweet. Again, thanks for the feature! It's really nice of you.
Hurah for HP. Wow, it's been over a year since harry potter ended! Who doesn't love Harry Potter?!
Crazy stuff, I gotta go back and read it again.

I have so much I want to draw right now, just my computer and tablet are freaking out when I try to use them. Hence the lack of art right now. ( my photoshop won't reinstall since I got my toshiba fixed :( :NOES: ) Hey I know; you can try and convince my mom to help me buy a mac !!;P I have been asking her about it because mac's are the 'artist computers'. she even admits they are awesome and that I should get one. lol, I bet you could butter her up! But yeah, I have a lot of things I want to draw! I have so many vivid ideas for comics and stuff: code geass, starwars,hary potter, trigun, naruto, deathnote, and lol Kingdom Hearts! If I've missed some awesome fandoms let me know! I'll be posting a lot of sketches in my deviantart journal soon, so you should keep watch! :P
See ya!

J.N. Future Author said...

sure! I would happily help in getting your mom to get you a mac ^.^ I am so glad you actually take the time to post here!

brian, her wonderful deviant is http://elocinaqui.deviantart.com/

is she not good at her work or what?

yusahana6323 said...

Elo is indeed AMAZING 8D I'm glad I get to watch her all the time!

Anonymous said...

Yusa! You sound like a stalker! o_O
Lol Jk, she's an awesome roommate :)