Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Solo Children

This one is pretty obvious to all that know of this series. This is Jacen and Jania the twins picking on their little brother Anakin. I loved all the books with Jacen and Jania. and I even like the ones with young Anakin.

One of my friends (do I count as a friend?) drew this FOREVER ago. since then she has gotten a TON better at drawing! She is a natural prodigy! So everyone send her something nice ^.~
Her screen name is Elocinaqui so everybody check out all of amazing work!

And ill even include a funny quote from her - "My hair is brown, my eyes are brown! -edit- I dont want to be brown my whole life!" Her talking to her mom (the teacher iv T.A.'d for and known since my 9th grade year).....maybe its only funny to me because iv met her....laugh anyways ^.^

Ni-Elocinaqui, go look at my real blog page. This one is only for cool pictures ^.^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somehow my comment didn't get posted on this last night, so let me try this again!
Hey, thanks for the feature! It really is appreciated! Yeah, I love those books with Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin so much! Definitely the gem of the Star Wars Expanded universe! I haven't read most of the recent books in the saga because a lot of characters were dying :( But I ought to check it all out!
Thanks again for the feature!!!!!!!
I'm so glad you like it!

Brian said...

I don't have a clue to what this is about, other than the words Solo and Anakin, which show that it is Star Wars. Is it post, pre, or during Starwars.

Anonymous said...

Oh! One more note! You asked if I counted as a friend, and my answer is, Heck yeah, I'm your friend! Lol. Oh, and sort of on a random note, just in case you were wondering this is how I got into starwars. (My mom probably hasn't told you, or just doesn't even know, shrug. I forget.) Anyway, I remember kids would always be baffled that I hadn't seen starwars when I was 12 or 13 years old. Eventually my family decided they ought to share this classic with me. I watched it and thought it was cool, but didn't really give it a second glance until about 2 years later when I found the book trilogy on the shelf of the library. I thought, hey...this is that famous series everyone loves! Maybe I should read it just so I can get more detail out of it. So I did and I loved it! I then learned there were adventures of Luke, Leia and Han after the movies!!! Then came along the Young Jedi Knights series, and I just loved it! I expanded to more books in the saga from there on out. And here is the funny part; after that, I decided to read fanfiction! To be honest, that is what really brought starwars alive for me!
The characterization and 'what if' plots were so well written. Wow! I still love them today and reread them all the time:) I think when I watch the movies I am still in fanfic mode when concerning characters. Lol, it enhances the experience for me!
So, anyway I can totally recommend some of those AMAZING fics to you if you are interested and have the time. Well chow 4 now!