Friday, September 19, 2008

Cody's Flight



Ok, this is also one of my Insperations! When i was just a little kid of 6, i saw the movie The Rescuers: Down Under. I loved it so much! I would watch it over and over again (That and the Little Engine that Could) But like all good things, it broke and i slowly forgot about it over the years. Years later I found a copy of the VHS version for $1, so i bought it and watched it. It is still as good as i remember it. ^.^ so when i found these pictures, i just knew i had to post them!

the top picture is of the Sketching and then the completed version. but after looking around, i found a picture that blew me away! Anyone that knows the rescuers knows that the first one is about a girl named Penny. This picture is what would happen if Cody and Penny ever meet. The Artist depicts it as both of them flying on Marahute. I asked if i could get one without the watermark but she calmly refused. I accept that though - her reasoning is people take credit for pictures like these. So everyone understand, Almost none of the pictures i post here will be mine. if they are, ill expressly state that...like alot ^.^
(This picture is titled "Up High, Down Under")

No comments: