Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pictures


I asked in my Main Blog what this picture is of. And its....Little Atticus ^.^ Forrgottontwin from Deviant art drew this. It was pretty cool, and 1 of 2 pictures i found on the search of Atticus. the other was him with purple hair....yeah, i didnt like it much. So here is the picture for tomorrow. Try and guess who it is, and where they are from. As a major hint, its by the same author, but not necessarily the same book. (if you know this, ill be impressed)

7 comments:

Brian said...

I haven't read it, but I think that it's either Jimmy Fincher, or a character from the Maze Runner.

Brian said...

Would you want us to email you cool prospect pictures for your new blog, J.N.?

J.N. Future Author said...

Yup, its Jimmy Fincher - im impressed that you got the message so fast!

J.N. Future Author said...

sure, i absolutely love pictures ^.^ you know my email right?

J.N. Future Author said...

hm, i notice everyone refers to me as J.N. Maybe i should change my name to "Jacoby F.A." ^.^

J.N. Future Author said...

testing

Brian said...

Sweet. I'll be sure to send you some.