Monday, September 22, 2008

My cat! yes, it is a cat

This is my cat! His name is Dar. Its short for Darth - since he looks evil! Ok, hes not evil and he grows on you.

Dar is the coolest cat I have ever had. We got him from a convict! This guy was busted for being a car thief and the cat was turned over to the shelter. My mom is friends with the shelter ladies so they told her to pick up this cat. She did and Dar has been a member of the family ever since.

We have had him for 3 years and he is very temperamental. he wont drink from a water bowl, he just sits at the sink and meows until someone turns on the tap for him. and he likes to sleep under the covers! At night he will wander into my room and meow until i wake up. I'll then wake up and throw the covers over him. it isn't until he gets warm that he falls asleep. and if i dont wake up when he meows he'll jump on my bed and step on your neck o.O

He loves sitting on my dads old monitor and that is where i took this picture. It was about 7:30 in the morning and he was sitting all poised like that. so i grabbed the camera and took the picture. I think its Picture Perfect ^.^

No comments: